The CTAA organizes Volleyball and Basketball leagues which culminate in playoff structures. We also run two Soccer tournament days giving all schools the opportunity to participate in a competitive soccer tournament. Volleyball takes place in the fall, senior and junior Basketball in the winter and Soccer in the spring.
Lisa Santandrea (St. Marguerite D’Youville)
Sarah Irvine (CEC)
Email the CTAA at:
Association General Aims
(Established 1973; Revised 1978; Revised 1999; Revised 2004; Revised 2012; Revised 2021)
- To provide an additional area of interschool competition to complement the intramural and sports program provided by the Department of Physical Education and Recreation;
- To aid in developing a sense of responsibility, belonging, and respect for oneself, one’s school, and one’s team;
- To furnish an atmosphere where a student and coach can develop an understanding and appreciation for fair play and sportsmanship;
- To provide a school team experience for those students who would otherwise not have that team experience;
- To arrange an opportunity for those students who welcome a competitive team atmosphere.