The CTAA organizes volleyball and basketball leagues which culminate in playoff structures. We also run two soccer tournament days giving all schools the opportunity to participate in a competitive soccer tournament. Volleyball takes place in the fall, basketball in the winter and soccer in the spring.
|Paul Murphy (St. Kateri)||email@example.com|
|Anthony Turudic (St. Nicholas)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lisa Santandrea (St. Marguerite D’Youville)||email@example.com|
|Sarah Irvine (Blessed Sacrament)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Association General Aims
(Established 1973; Revised 1978; Revised 1999; Revised 2004; Revised 2012)
- To provide an additional area of interschool competition to complement the intramural and sports program provided by the Department of Physical Education and Recreation;
- To aid in developing a sense of responsibility, belonging, and respect for oneself, one’s school, and one’s team;
- To furnish an atmosphere where a student and coach can develop an understanding and appreciation for fair play and sportsmanship;
- To provide a school team experience for those students who would otherwise not have that team experience;
- To arrange an opportunity for those students who welcome a competitive team atmosphere.